|Added on Rightmove:||28 August 2018 (104 days ago)|
- 0.8 Miles Walk to Reading Mainline Train Station
- 0.4 Miles Walk to The Oracle Shopping Centre
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Allocated Parking for One Car
- Furnished & Available Immediately
- EPC Rating B
Located just 0.4 miles from the Oracle Shopping Centre this two double bedroom apartment is ideal for a professional single/sharers and allows easy access to the town centre, train station and M4. There is one allocated parking space. EPC Rating B. The property is available immediately on a furnished basis.
Fast non-stop services to London Paddington, access to Jct 11& 12 of the M4 and within 30 miles of London Heathrow, Central Reading is a desirable area for commuters and families alike. The town is made up of old and new, the town hall, Abbey ruins and Forbury gardens are complimented by the newly developed train station and Oracle shopping centre offering numerous bars, restaurants and the latest shops. Reading is set between the River Thames and River Kennet which meanders through the centre. There is no shortage of leisure facilities with various gyms, clubs and societies not to mention its own Football and Rugby teams. Reading boasts its renowned University along with college and highly sought after primary and secondary schools.
A large entrance hall, living/dining room, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobe to master, three piece bathroom. Outside is allocated parking and access to communal entrance hall.
One Allocated Parking Space
LOCAL AUTHORITY and SERVICES
Reading Borough Council. Mains Gas, Electric & Water. Council Tax Band C
* When you apply for a tenancy there will be fees to pay - ask our branch staff or visit our website for further details of this fee and other fees which may become payable during the lifetime of your tenancy.
These particulars are a general guide only. They do not form part of any contract. Services, systems and appliances have not been tested.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74049116.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 163524. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davis Tate, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.