|Added on Rightmove:||23 June 2018 (149 days ago)|
- Victorian conversion garden flat
- Bright reception room with bay window
- Stylish kitchen with brand new fridge, oven and gas hob
- Dry cellar suitable for storage and laundry
- 0.3 miles from Wandsworth Town Mainline Station and the restaurants, bars and shops of Wandsworth Town
- Available 4 July
A beautifully presented large (750 sq ft) one bedroom Victorian conversion flat. The property is in immaculate condition and is very light and spacious. The accommodation features a lovely reception room which opens on to a contemporary styled kitchen/breakfast room with a door leading to the secluded private garden. There is also a generously proportioned double bedroom and good size bathroom. This property benefits from a very useful cellar providing excellent storage space and utility room with laundry facilities, as well as street (permit) parking. Herndon Road is a quiet residential road ideally situated off East Hill, within walking distance of Wandsworth Town mainline station which has services to Waterloo. Clapham Junction mainline station is a short bus ride away and there is plenty of green space (Wandsworth Common, Wandsworth Park, King George's Park, Clapham Common) within short walking distance. The immediate area provides an excellent choice of restaurants, bars & local shops at Old York Road, with more extensive shopping & leisure facilities available in nearby Southside, St John's Hill or Northcote Road. Offered unfurnished, available 4 July.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference COUND_004989. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cound, Wandsworth - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.