|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 September 2018 (78 days ago)|
- Recently Constructed
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Neutral Decor & Carpets
- High Gloss Fitted Kitchen
- Contemporary Bathroom
- Ground Floor WC
- Off Street Parking & Enclosed Rear Garden
- 6 Month Contract Initially
- Sorry, NO DSS, PETS OR SMOKERS
- NO COMMERCIAL VEHICLES PERMITTED TO BE KEPT AT THE PROPERTY
**AVAILABLE NOW** **REDUCED RENT FOR 1ST 6 MONTHS** A RECENTLY CONSTRUCTED 2 bedroom 'Newont' style end-terrace house, situated on the popular Burton Woods, Whitworth Road development. Immaculately presented throughout, the property offers bright, spacious rooms and would be an ideal starter home, or suit singles, couples and small families.
The internal layout comprises entrance hall, comfortable lounge with open plan staircase to 1st floor, modern kitchen-diner with French doors to rear garden and a WC to the ground floor. To the first floor, there are 2 double bedrooms, the larger of which offers a large walk-in wardrobe, & a modern bathroom with mains shower over bath. Externally, there is off street parking & a fully enclosed rear garden, with flagged patio and lawn areas.
Lounge - 13'1 x 10'9
Kitchen - 14'5 x 13'1
Bedroom 1 - 11'1 x 10'11
Bedroom 2 - 11'4 x 8'0
SORRY, NO DSS, PETS OR SMOKERS. COMMERCIAL VEHICLES ARE NOT PERMITTED TO BE KEPT AT THE PROPERTY. 6 MONTH TERM INITIALLY, AVAILABLE LONG TERM
£525 PER CALENDAR MONTH FOR 1ST 6 MONTHS, £550 PER CALENDAR MONTH THEREAFTER
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74084186.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference COR-12Y70Z31. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Copeland Residential, Chester Le Street.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.