|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 July 2018 (119 days ago)|
- Top Floor Apartment
- Sought-After Location
- Available Immediately at £450pcm
- Unfurnished, No Pets or DSS
- One Double Bedroom
- Lovely Living Room
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Allocated Parking
- uPVC DG, Gas Central Heating
- EPC - D67 C70
Cross Keys Estates are excited to present this nicely presented top floor apartment found within the sought-after Development of Hartley Court within Higher Compton. The property offers a great first home boasting one double bedroom, living room, kitchen and a modern bathroom with shower It also benefits from uPVC double glazing and has gas central heating throughout. One allocated parking space is included within a private car park along with four visitors spaces and thanks to being located on the top floor the apartment commands stunning views across the neighbouring areas towards Dartmoor National Park. Available immediately, at £450PCM unfurnished. Sorry no Pets or DSS.
Living Room - 3.11m x 3.41m (10'2" x 11'2") -
Kitchen - 2.49m x 1.70m (8'2" x 5'7") -
Bedroom - 2.67m x 3.13m (8'9" x 10'3") -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74086940.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27980188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cross Keys Estate Agents Ltd, Plymouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.