3 bedroom maisonette to rentSt. Giles Avenue, Sleaford, Lincolnshire, NG34
|Added on Rightmove:||25 June 2018 (92 days ago)|
- 3 bedroom maisonette
- Pets will be considered
- Council tax band A
- Currently under refurbishment - will have new kitchen, full window replacement, new front door and redecoration
- Accessed via secure door entry system
- Access to communal outside space
- Residents parking - not allocated
This well presented 3 bedroom maisonette with gas central heating. This property is currently undergoing refurbishment, this includes: new kitchen, full window replacement, new front door and redecoration of the maisonette.
Accommodation comprises: 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, access to outside communal area
Gas central heating. Internal viewing is a must to appreciate the condition of the accommodation on offer.
Pets at landlords discretion, please request in advance as may affect deposit requested. Minimum deposit of £650 and 1 months rent in advance £562.19, rent payable by standing order on the first of each month thereafter.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NG347JB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lafford Homes Limited, Lincs.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.