|Added on Rightmove:||25 June 2018 (118 days ago)|
- Two bedroom ground floor apartment
- Open plan lounge diner
- Kitchen with appliances
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Further double bedroom
- Main bathroom with white suite
- Garden with lawn and patio area
- Allocated parking for one vehicle
- To let furnished
- Walking distance to city centre
Professional Properties are pleased to offer this apartment which is ideal for professional sharers.
Two bedroom ground floor apartment with garden.
Hallway with laminate flooring, intercom and utility room with washer dryer.
Open plan lounge diner with patio doors to garden, leather 2 seater sofa and dining table and chairs.
Kitchen with beech wall and base units, integral fridge freezer and full size dishwasher.
Master bedroom with double bed, bedside cabinets, chest of drawers and ensuite shower room.
Second double bedroom with double bed and bathroom off.
Main bathroom with white suite and shower over bath, which can be accessed from second bedroom & hallway.
Garden with lawn and patio area.
Allocated parking for one vehicle.
To let furnished.
Council tax band C.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101987001219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Professional Properties, Derby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.