|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 July 2018 (137 days ago)|
- ** NO AGENCY/ADMIN FEES **
- ** STUDENTS & PROFESSIONALS WELCOME **
- Five large double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- NO LOUNGE (converted to 5th bedroom)
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Transport links nearby
- Many local amenities
- Only 8 minutes to UCL via tube from Belsize Park!
** NO AGENCY/ADMIN FEES ** STUDENTS & PROFESSIONALS WELCOME **
AMAZING FIVE bedroom flat situated in Belsize Park NW5.
This brilliant property comprises of: five large double bedrooms, two fully tiled bathrooms with w/c, and FULLY FITTED kitchen with white goods & wood flooring throughout.
Located just moments away from many shops, bars, restaurants and local amenities. An abundance of local bus routes are also available with access in and out of the city. Belsize Park tube station is just minutes away.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4680. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alex Crown Lettings & Estate Agents, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.