|Added on Rightmove:||11 September 2019 (10 days ago)|
- Good quality, semi detached home
- Convenient location close to amenities
- Hallway to long through lounge
- Smart fitted kitchen
- First floor bathroom - 2nd WC to g/f
- Gas central heating & uPVC dble glazing
- Gardens to the front & back
- AVAILABLE LATE SEPTEMBER 19
Perfectly proportioned, this 3 bedroom family home is positioned very close to the University of Hull and with well regarded schooling for all age groups close by. The ground floor provides and entrance porch and hallway to a long lounge with patio doors opening to the back garden. At the end of the hallway is a well equipped kitchen with an integrated oven / hob and fridge freezer. Through the kitchen is utility area with a cloakroom & WC off. The first floor has 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom with a new shower over the bath.
A side drive & pleasant gardens to the front and back complete the package.
Inglemire Lane is approximately 3 miles to the north of the Hull City centre with public transport links within easy reach.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 520713. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marlborough Estate Agency, Hull.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.