|Added on Rightmove:||26 June 2018 (141 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Dormer Bungalow
- Open Plan Breakfast Kitchen
- Spacious Lounge
- Master Bedroom With En Suite
- Second Double Bedroom
- Family Bathroom
- Corner Plot
- Front And Rear Gardens
- Garage And Driveway
- Well Presented Throughout
This recently redecorated property comprises open plan breakfast kitchen fitted with a range of gloss wall and base units with splash back, wooden work surfaces and tiled flooring is.The kitchen features the following integral appliances; dish washer,electric oven/hob and tall fridge freezer, there is also plumbing for a washing machine. A spacious living room accessed through double doors from the kitchen providing a natural flow through the property.
The second bedroom is situated on the ground floor, at the front of the property, which is a good sized double. The main bathroom is next to the second bedroom comprising of three piece white suite with shower over the bath. The stairs off the hallway lead to the first floor is the spacious master bedroom with en suite featuring a large walk in shower, toilet and basin.
To the rear of the property is a landscaped garden, as well as garden to the fore and a garage with a driveway suitable for 2-3 cars.
Please call Frank Innes on 01283 512661 to view!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74108606.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000447977. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Innes Lettings, Burton on Trent.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.