|Added on Rightmove:||26 June 2018 (54 days ago)|
- A modern, beautifully presented, raised ground floor apartment
- Located just moments from Northcote Road
- The development was built in 2001 and comprises of nine apartments with fire safety doors throughout
- Generous reception room with ample space for a dining table
- Semi-open fully integrated modern kitchen
- Master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom
- Second double bedroom,
- Generous fitted wardrobes in each room
- Stylish shower room
- Large private terrace
A modern, beautifully presented, raiased ground floor apartment, located just moments from Northcote Road. The development was built in 2001 and comprises of nine apartments with fire safety doors throughout. The entry door on the ground floor is accessed via Battersea Rise. Once inside there is a generous reception room with ample space for a dining table, a semi-open fully integrated modern kitchen, master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom generous fitted wardrobes in both rooms a second double bedroom, a stylish shower room and a large private terrace. This apartment is extremely well located for the vibrant bars, shops and restaurants local to Battersea Rise and Northcote Road and is only a short walk from Clapham Junction mainline station.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference BNL180193_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea Northcote Road.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.