|Added on Rightmove:||27 June 2018 (170 days ago)|
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen
- Oak Flooring Throughout Other Floors
- Former Sauna With Power Shower
- Over Three Floors
- Heated Marble Floor On The Ground Floor
- Garden With Brick Built Open Fireplace/BBQ Area
- Private Off Street Parking For Two Cars
Beautiful 3 Bedroom House to Rent - Location! Condition! Space!
What was the last time you have seen a property around for lettings finished to this standard?
This lovely three double bedroom house offers spacious through lounge dining area modern fully fitted kitchen with built in fridge freezer, gas cooker, dishwasher and washing machine, drinks cooler, contemporary downstairs WC, double doors leading to a private rear easy maintenance garden with brick built open fireplace/bbq area, covered sitting area and former sauna with power shower.
Over the first and second floors you will find three double bedrooms with modern built in handmade wardrobes. One of the bedrooms also features a Juliet balcony overlooking the back garden. Modern three piece bathroom suite has a large skylight window for plenty of natural light and is finished in light neutral marble.
Further benefits include gas central heating, fully heated marble floor throughout the ground floor of the property, oak flooring throughout the second floor including the contemporary staircase, double glazed windows and modern light fittings throughout, neutral decor, private off street parking for two cars and a little storage shed in the back garden.
Property is located only few minutes walk from Grove Park train station, local bus stops, Sainsburys Local, Tesco Express, local newsagents, takeaways, post office and other amenities.
Available from the 27th July and is offered unfurnished.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74143658.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 893. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Agent House, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.