|Added on Rightmove:||27 June 2018 (142 days ago)|
- Large one bedroom + extra room
- Two bathroom
- 926 sq. ft.
- Study room
- Separate reception room
- Private residents' courtyard
- 30 minutes to Victoria station
- 9 minutes to Richmond station
- 12 month contract
This split-level apartment is enviably located in the heart of Richmond, offering riverside living with easy access to Central London.
Beautifully-presented with a modern décor, the property comprises one double bedroom with en-suite, separate family-size bathroom, an open-plan kitchen/living area and additional study. Residents will further enjoy a private residents' courtyard and secure bike storage.
The property is situated moments from the River Thames, high-end amenities of Richmond town centre and green, open space of Richmond Park. Richmond station (District line, London Overground, National Rail) is just 9 minutes away, with London Victoria station accessible in just 30 minutes.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74145242.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 11544. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regent Letting and Property Management, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.