|Added on Rightmove:||27 June 2018 (147 days ago)|
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- GREAT LOCATION IN WESTBURY PARK
- LARGE SITTING ROOM
- KITCHEN DINER WITH WHITE GOODS
- AVAILABLE FOR PROFESSIONAL SHARERS
- AVAILABLE NOW AND OFFERED UNFURNISHED
Campions are offering this large three double bedroom first and second floor maisonette just off Coldharbour Road in Westbury Park. The flat comprises of a light and spacious lounge, large kitchen/breakfast room with washing machine cooker and fridge/freezer, three good sized double bedrooms and a fitted bathroom with a shower over the bath. The property is offered on an unfurnished basis with gas central heating. This property would suit a professional couple or sharers.
Please note + A Service Charge of 35% of one month's rent plus VAT, please see our web site for full terms and conditions or speak to a member of staff to explain the full fees incurred before viewing this property.
Large living room
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74145923.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Campions, Clifton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.