|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 July 2018 (126 days ago)|
- Stunning two bedroom seventh floor apartment
- Bright and contemporary living accommodation
- Set within a sought-after purpose built development
- Generous 25' reception room with fantastic views
- Stylish open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two bathrooms (one en suite)
- Concierge and secure underground allocated parking
- Great location with views over South West London
LONG LET. This fabulous two bedroom apartment boasts beautifully presented living space with chic open-plan accommodation, set within a superb development benefiting from communal roof terrace and views over King George's Park.
Moments from excellent transport links including Wandsworth Town and Earlsfield stations, with regular services to Waterloo. Argento Tower is also close to the A3 and served by many local bus routes, including a direct service to Shepherd's Bush.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74150624.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1071612. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earlsfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.