|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 July 2018 (112 days ago)|
- Simply stunning detached house
- Off road parking and garage
- Three large double bedrooms
- Desirable area
- High-end finish
- Security systems in place
Dixons are excited to offer this extremely smart and spacious three bedroom detached property to the market on the highly sought after Wolverhampton Road.
Finished to a high standard the property comprises of a stunning hallway with downstairs wc, through to a large, high end kitchen with built in cooker, two spacious reception rooms with the rear benefiting from bi fold doors over looking pleasant enclosed rear gardens. Upstairs there are three good sized bedrooms and stylish, family bathroom with bath and separate shower.
Packed with original features this stunning property further benefits from off road parking and a garage along with security features such as security lighting, alarm and CCTV.
The property is offered unfurnished.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000507104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dixons Lettings, Bearwood.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.