|Added on Rightmove:||27 June 2018 (113 days ago)|
- A modern two bedroom apartment
- Located in the popular Riverside West development
- Neutral décor, wood flooring, contemporary fittings and floor to ceiling windows/doors
- The development benefits from secure video-entry, a lift, well maintained communal areas and gardens and a concierge service
- Large reception room with ample space for dining
- Modern fully fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room
- Prvate balcony
- Further double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
A modern two bedroom apartment located in the popular Riverside West development. The apartment boasts neutral décor, wood flooring, contemporary fittings and floor to ceiling windows/doors which step on to a private patio. The development benefits from secure video-entry, a lift, well maintained communal areas and gardens and a concierge service. The accommodation comprises a large reception room with ample space for dining, a modern fully fitted kitchen, a master bedroom with built in wardrobes, an en-suite shower room, private balcony, a further double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Located in the Riverside West development within a short walk of Wandsworth Town mainline station and the amenities and leisure facilities of the Tonsleys, Fulham, Chelsea and the Kings Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74158523.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BNL180007_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Wandsworth Town & Tonsleys.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.