|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 July 2018 (57 days ago)|
- Exceptional communal gardens
- Underground parking
- Fantastic two bed apartment in Fulham Riverside
- Lovely location on the river
- All finished to a high standard
- Student property
CBRE is delighted to market this 2 bedroom apartment on the seventh floor, which offers 876 sq ft of living space.
This apartment benefits from stylish contemporary interiors throughout and comprises light and spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen areas with floor to ceiling windows, two spacious bedrooms (one with ensuite) and a modern bathroom suite. Further benefits include direct views of the River Thames, hardwood flooring, underfloor heating, comfort cooling, wireless music system and secure video entry.
Fulham Riverside is a major new destination for South West London and a fabulous place to live located on the northern bank of the river Thames. Built on one of the few remaining undeveloped stretches of riverside in central London, Fulham Riverside is located just a short walk from both Chelsea Harbour and the famous King’s Road. Each of the properties available has their own private outdoor area: a balcony, a terrace or a garden. The development offers 24 hour concierge service for your convenience and security, underground parking spaces, an on-site 92,000 sq. ft Sainsbury's superstore, a cafe and a fitness suite. The development is set around an acre of quiet planted gardens that include a children's play area, and an area to play badminton and croquet. The relaxing gardens setting also include water features and an impressive 3 metre waterfall. The river Thames is right on your doorstop.
The development offers easy access to a number of transport links, including Imperial Wharf Overground station and Chelsea Harbour. The proximity of transport routes provides easy access to both the City and the West End. Just a five minute ride from Imperial Wharf Overground station in Clapham Junction. There are also regular links driving you to both London Bridge and Waterloo. You also have the option of taking a boat from Chelsea Harbour for a relaxed commute to Putney, Embankment or Blackfriars.
This property would be ideal for students and professionals alike, due to close proximity to the area’s transport links and universities.
For more information about our fees please visit our web-site's 'Tenant Fees' page located under the Rent tab.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NEL160040_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE Residential, Battersea and Nine Elms.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.