|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 August 2018 (102 days ago)|
- Ground Floor Maisonette
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking For One Car
- Optional Furnishings, Available September
- EPC Rating C.
A well presented ground floor maisonette located on the sought after Westwood Fields development just 1.1 miles from Tilehurst train station. The property features both a modern kitchen and shower room, off street parking and a private enclosed rear garden. EPC Rating C. This home comes with optional furnishings and is available in September.
Tilehurst is a busy, vibrant village on the western side of Reading. Very popular with families, Tilehurst has a large range of schools and several local shopping parades as well as superb communications, being just a few minutes drive from J12 of the M4 and with Tilehurst station being just one stop from Reading with its 30 minute trip to London Paddington. There are many Parks and local societies and Reading town centre is only a mile or two away. Tilehurst offers the full local infrastructure to support family life, and combines this with excellent communications and transport links.
Entrance porch, sitting room, modern kitchen with access into the garden. Double bedroom and a modern bathroom with massage shower.
Enclosed rear garden and allocated parking for one car.
LOCAL AUTHORITY and SERVICES
West Berkshire Council. Mains gas, electric and water. Council Tax Band B.
These particulars are a general guide only. They do not form part of any contract. Services, systems and appliances have not been tested.
* When you apply for a tenancy there will be fees to pay - ask our branch staff or visit our website for further details of this fee and other fees which may become payable during the lifetime of your tenancy.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74165246.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 177218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davis Tate, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.