2 bedroom apartment to rentWater Lane, ELLON, Aberdeenshire, AB41
|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 September 2018 (31 days ago)|
- * Spacious First Floor Flat
- * Enjoys A Central Location
- * Well Proportioned Lounge
- * Fitted Kitchen
- * 2 Good Sized Bedrooms
- * EPC Rating: C
- * Landlord Reg Number; 42172/110/02370
- Well maintained first floor flat in central location
- Well Proportioned Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen
Enjoying a central location in the town of Ellon, this spacious two bedroomed first floor flat is available for lease on a furnished basis.
Enjoying a central location in the town of Ellon, this spacious two bedroomed first floor flat is available for lease on a furnished basis. The property benefits from a security entry system, gas central heating and double glazing. The bright and airy lounge is well proportioned and the kitchen has been fitted with a wide range of units and appliances. There are 2 spacious bedrooms and the bathroom has a shower above the bath. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the excellent location that this property offers.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SLE150136_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stonehouse Lettings, Kemnay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.