|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||28 June 2018 (112 days ago)|
- BRAND NEW ONE BEDROOM FLAT
- IDEAL FOR WORKING PROFESSIONAL/ COUPLES
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE
- FINISHED TO A VERY HIGH STANDARD
- CALL NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING ON 01189 66 66 60
BRAND NEW ONE BEDROOM FLAT
NEW TO THE MARKET -
Situated within close proximity to Reading Town Centre, the Oracle shopping centre and the Mainline Train Station. The property comprises of: Open plan lounge/kitchen with brand new appliances; a double bedroom with wardrobe and chest of drawers. There is also a separate shower room with W.C.
The property would ideally suit the requirements of a working professional, couples also welcome.
CALL NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING ON 01189 66 66 60.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SPACE, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.