|Added on Rightmove:||16 September 2019 (35 days ago)|
* Available Unfurnished
* Private driveway with good sized garage
* Light and airy living room
* Spacious kitchen with whitegoods
* Two doubles & one single bedroom
* Family bathroom with bath & shower over
* Downstairs W.C
* Low maintance garden with decking
* Highly convenient location with easy access to amenities
* Great access to central Bristol.
£975 per calendar month - AVAILABLE NOW
EARLY VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
This property would be suitable for a professional couple or family
Not suitable for pets or smokers.
Davies & Way -
Approximate measurements to follow:
Livingroom: 4.03m x 5.13m
Kitchen: 3.72m x 2.13m
Dining area / 2nd reception: 3.77m x 2.84m
Master Bedroom: 4.11mx 3.00m
2nd Bedroom: 3.10m x 3.02m
3rd Bedroom: 2.19m x 2.08m
Bathroom: 2.05m x 1.93m
Garage: 4.90m x 2.44m
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74193109.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 000000293. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davies & Way, Keynsham - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.