|Added on Rightmove:||18 September 2019 (65 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 495510
Property Reference: 495510.
Double room available. SINGLE OCCUPANT ONLY.
£112 per week Including all bills except internet (internet may be installed if there is a demand for it).
LODGER AGREEMENT (not tenancy agreement).
Quiet clean household. Please maintain the cleanliness of communal areas.
Popular location. 10 minute walk to train station. Library is four minute walk. Shops and restaurants two minute walk. Good bus links to Heathrow airport, tube stations, Ealing and surrounding towns.
This house benefits from not being packed full off people! (most Southall houses are!)
Would suit: quiet and mature working individuals professional.
Please , no pets, no young children.
NOTE: There are 2 options for parking. Both options are on street parking:
- Register your car to the address. Pay Ealing council for a resident parking permit.
- Pay £5 for 24 hours whenever you need it. Parking is free overnight so if the car will not be parked there during the day, this option may suit better.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £485.33 per month (£112.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £400.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 16 October, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 3 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accomodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 495510
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 49551017012019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.