|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 July 2018 (122 days ago)|
- Stylish two bedroom maisonette arranged over three floors
- Generous reception room with space to dine
- Smart, bright and airy kitchen
- Spacious double bedrooms with good storage
- Sleek bathroom
- On street parking
- Close to shops and amenities in Lee
- Blackheath nearby for cafes and restaurants
LONG LET. A well presented two bedroom maisonette arranged over three floors boasts a huge reception room, a fitted kitchen and well proportioned double bedrooms.
Carston Close is ideally situated for the shops bars and restaurants of both Lee and Blackheath. Lee Station (National Rail) is the nearest public transport link as well as many bus routes servicing the local area.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1071957. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Blackheath.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.