|Added on Rightmove:||29 June 2018 (50 days ago)|
- One Bed
- 12 Month Minimum Fixed Term
- Close to Clifton Village
- Close to Whiteladies Road
- Good decorative order
- Ideal for a professional couple
- Can apply for Residents Parking Permit
- Viewing highly recommended
A very light and sunny one bedroom, ground floor apartment, close to Clifton village, Clifton Triangle and Whiteladies Road. This property has bright living room with high ceilings, double bedroom, modern shower room and kitchen with white goods. This property has working shutters in the living room and bedroom, and includes a storage cupboard. This property is available on a furnished basis from 28th July 2018 for a minimum fixed term of 12 months and is perfect for a professional couple. An agency fee of £368 including VAT is payable upon securing the property. Tenants liability insurance is a mandatory requirement. Council Tax Band: B, EPC Rating: C.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74227820.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27994312. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Concept, Clifton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.