|Added on Rightmove:||29 June 2018 (167 days ago)|
- Fully furnished
- Lounge with cast iron gas burner and wooden oak floor
- Dining room with wooden oak floor
- Modern cream kitchen with all appliances and breakfast bar area
- Bedroom one with wooden fitted wardrobes and storage cupboard
- Bedroom two with wooden fitted wardrobes ( access through from bedroom one)
- Bathroom equipped with three piece bathroom suite and electric shower over the bath
- Delightful south facing rear garden with patio area and large shed
SUCH A GOOD FEELING! As soon as you enter this beautiful two bedroom fully furnished semi detached house it feels like home. In brief this property boasts a gas fired cast iron log burner, wooden floors and tiled floors to the lovely kitchen . Two bedrooms, bathroom with electric shower and the most beautiful rear garden. This property comes fully furnished and is available on a maximum 9 month tenancy to start from Sept 1st 2018
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74228543.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 114066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Woo Properties Ltd, Nottingham- Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.