|Added on Rightmove:||29 June 2018 (141 days ago)|
- Five bedrooms
- 0.7 miles from Weybridge mainline train station
- Double garage
- Versatile reception space
- Neutrally decorated throughout
- Fully managed by Jackon - Stops
A detached, five bedroom family home, located in a small private development situated 0.7 miles from Weybridge mainline station and 0.3 miles from the Queens Road amenities. EPC E
Accommodation comprises of entrance hall, reception with doors to the private enclosed, rear garden with patio area. There is a dining room, family room, kitchen/breakfast room and separate utility room. The first floor comprises of master bedroom with en suite bathroom, four further bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally there is a double garage and off street parking for a number of cars.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74239304.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WBL040014_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Surrey - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.