|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 January 2020 (52 days ago)|
- Large open plan living area with access to south facing balcony
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances (washing machine, dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, oven and hob)
- 3 double bedrooms
- Newly refurbished en-suite to master bedroom
- Newly refurbished family bathroom
- Separate cloakroom
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Off road parking
- Entry phone system and lift
A SPACIOUS and MODERN 3 bedroom unfurnished flat in the heart of CANFORD CLIFFS VILLAGE. Open plan living area with doors to SOUTH FACING BALCONY. Modern fitted kitchen with integrated washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, oven and hob. 3 double bedrooms (Newly refurbished EN-SUITE TO MASTER). Newly refurbished family bathroom. Separate cloackroom. Gas central heating. Entry phone system, Lift, Double glazing, Off road parking.
RENT: 1295.00 PER CALENDAR MONTH
AVAILABLE: NOW LET
COUNCIL TAX: BAND E
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 84. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Quality Residential, Poole.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.