|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 August 2018 (156 days ago)|
- 4 bedroom townh
- 3 bathrooms
- Master bedroom has ensuite
- A few minutes walk to mudchute dlr station
- 24 hour asda supermarket within close proximity
- Good links into canary wharf and the City via dlr and Jubilee line
- Ideal for for professional sharers or students
Reiss-Samuels are deliighted to offer this larger then average 4 double bedroom house set over three floors. This Large four double bedroom house with three bathrooms comprises off a spacious living room, fully fitted semi open plan kitchen The property has a garden and is situated in the Ambassador Square development which is a 3 min walk from Mudchute DLR for a 5 min commute to Canary Wharf Jubilee Line. Close to all local amenities including 24 Hr Asda shopping centre. Laminate wood flooring and parking available, offered fully furnished
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 48. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reiss Samuels, London .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.