|Added on Rightmove:||01 July 2018 (136 days ago)|
- Spacious first floor modern apartment
- Situated on the doorstep of amenities and frequent bus routes
- Two good sized double bedrooms
- Open plan living/dining area
- Kitchen area with integrated oven and hob
- Bathroom/Wc with white suite and shower
- Electric heating, UPVC double glazing
- Parking area situated to the rear
A spacious first floor apartment situated on the doorstep of Carlton's amenities and frequent bus route to the city centre. The property has a good sized open living space with kitchen area having integrated appliances. There are two good sized double bedrooms and a bathroom/Wc with shower.
First Floor -
Living Area - 3.83m x 5.71m (12'7" x 18'9") -
Kitchen - 2.96m x 2.97m (9'9" x 9'9") -
Bedroom 1 - 4.78m x 2.79m (15'8" x 9'2") -
Bedroom 2 - 4.78m x 2.92m (15'8" x 9'7") -
Bathroom - 2.41m x 2.01m (7'11" x 6'7") -
Tenancy Details - Available From: 10th August 2018
Housing Benefit: No
EPC Rating: C
Council Band: A
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74257688.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27997468. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David James Estate Agents, Mapperley - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.