|Added on Rightmove:||02 July 2018 (43 days ago)|
- One bedroom freehold house arranged over two levels
- Fully refurbished to exacting standard throughout
- Tastefully extended to make larger than neighbouring properties
- Large, open plan kitchen/reception with Bi-folding doors
- Master bedroom with fitted storage
- Stylish bathroom
- Private 29 foot wide patio
- Allocated off street parking space included
- A short walk to Wandsworth Common and Bellevue Road
- Close to the amenities and transport links of Tooting Bec, Balham, and Wandsworth Common
James Pendleton are delighted to introduce to the market a beautifully presented, and tastefully extended freehold terraced house situated within College Gardens. The property has been fastidiously refurbished to the most exacting of standards and boasts light and airy accommodation with contemporary decor and wooden flooring. On the ground floor, the accommodation comprises a large, open kitchen reception with bi folding doors which lead directly out onto a private patio allowing an abundance of light to flood the living area. The top floor houses the bedroom, complete with fitted wardrobe and large, well-appointed and stylish bathroom. College Gardens is located just a short stroll from Wandsworth Common and Bellevue Road. The local transport links include Tooting Bec Underground station, Wandsworth Common Mainline station, and numerous bus services on Burntwood Lane and Trinity Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74262875.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference BNL180199_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham South, Abbeville Village & Balham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.