|Added on Rightmove:||02 July 2018 (80 days ago)|
- A much sought after Edwardian family house located on a popular residential road in Balham
- Well presented with a combination of neutral décor, contemporary fittings and period features
- A charming reception room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Guest WC
- Second generous reception room
- An exquisite south facing garden the size of which is unique to the street, predominantly laid to lawn with mature border plants
- Four bedrooms
- Separate shower room
James Pendleton has great pleasure introducing to the market a much sought after Edwardian family house located on a popular residential road in Balham. The well balanced and airy accommodation is well presented and boasts a combination of neutral décor, contemporary fittings and period features. To the front of the property is a charming reception room. Just behind this is a kitchen/breakfast room and a guest WC. At the rear there is a second generous reception room leading to the exquisite south facing garden the size of which is unique to the street, predominantly laid to lawn with mature border plants. Arranged over the upper floor are four bedrooms, bathroom, separate shower room and ample storage to the loft. This wonderful family home is situated on Old Devonshire Road which is a much sought after residential road running between Balham Hill and Cavendish Road. The plentiful shops, restaurants and bars of central Balham are within a convenient five minute walk of the property as are Balham mainline and Underground station (Zone 3) providing direct links to the city and the West end.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74263316.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CLA150081_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham South, Abbeville Village & Balham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.