|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 August 2018 (103 days ago)|
- ALL BILLS INCLUDED
- British Gas Homecare Boiler Service Incl
- New Kitchen
- New Tiled Bathroom
- Off Street Parking
- Great Large Lounge To Socialise And Relax In!...
- Large Paved Garden
- Laminate Flooring Throughout House
- Separate Dining Area
- Fridge Freezer, Washing Machine, Microwave And New Gas Cooker With Fan Assisted Oven
Property reference number: 32637
Please quote this reference number when contacting MakeUrMove
1 bright double room available within an amazing home for professionals...
*This is a 3 bedroom HOUSE-SHARE...
1 x Regular double
Single occupancy only £600 incl bills
There are 2 young professional couples who live in the house....
As an added bonus there's a nice large lounge to share, lovely garden and off street parking. Public transport and local amenities are in short walking distance...
A really friendly home in a very nice neighbourhood. Ideal for Heathrow staff with 5am starts as its only 7-10 minutes drive to Heathrow airport, 2-10 min walking distance to buses, Feltham railway and 10 mins walk to Hatton Cross tube station.
The shopping centre is a 10 min walk, The M3/M4/M25 Motorway are not far.
(7 minutes walk to Feltham over ground station (zone 6 on underground). 30 minutes to London Waterloo. 16 minutes to Heathrow airport all terminals.
Easily commutable to/from: Heathrow, Hounslow, Kingston upon Thames, Twickenham, Richmond, Sunbury, Staines, Hounslow, Hatton Cross, Bedfont, Hanworth, Isleworth, Clapham Junction, Waterloo, Egham, Windsor, Reading
Bus routes: 285, 490, 90, 117, 235, H25, H26, 635)
Furnishing: Fully Furnished
Not Accepted: Students, Pets, DSS.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 32637. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Makeurmove.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.