|Added on Rightmove:||02 July 2018 (197 days ago)|
- Unfurnished & well presented
- 3 Bedroom mid terraced house
- 2 Reception rooms
- Particularly spacious throughout
- Off road parking with lovely gardens
- Excellent location close to all amenities
- NO DSS, PETS OR SMOKING
Unfurnished and well presented, three bedroom mid terraced property located in a highly regarded residential area that benefits from being within walking distance to Upton village, has easy access to M53 Motorway and all other transport links. This particularly spacious family accommodation has off road parking lovely gardens, rear patio and comprises of entrance porch and hallway, cloaks w.c, spacious kitchen/dining room, living room, master bedroom with built-in wardrobe, two further good size bedrooms, a family bathroom with shower with separate w.c.
VIEWINGS ARE ESSENTIAL
NO DSS, PETS OR SMOKING
AVAILABLE FROM END OF AUAGUST 2018
Fees apply. Single Reference Fee £120.00 per person and £60.00 for any additional applicant/guarantor on application. Administration Fee £120.00 per property on or before move in. All fees are inclusive of VAT
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74275637.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CLWL_19227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clive Watkin Lettings, Prenton - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.