|Added on Rightmove:||02 July 2018 (197 days ago)|
- Recently refurbished Lower Ground Floor Flat
- Modern fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Lounge/Bedroom combined with Laminate flooring
- Electric Heating
- Off Road Parking
- Close to Royal Berkshire Hospital
- Close to Town Centre
- Council Tax Band A
Available 31st August
£595pcm + admin fee + other fees may apply*
Recently refurbished modern studio apartment situated on the lower ground floor with private entrance. The property comprises of a bed/sitting room with laminate wood flooring , a modern spacious well fitted kitchen and a full bathroom with bath with shower over. The property is very well presented and has been recently decorated throughout. It's available unfurished with kitchen appliances. Very low council tax band A. Electric heating. Walking distance to Reading town centre, station and Royal Berkshire Hospital. Viewings recommended.
* for more info please see www.vanderpump.co.uk - Our application fees start from £258.00 including vat, and Reference fees from £78.00 including vat, a Deposit protection fee of £48.00 includng vat also applies per property
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74276912.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27999848. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vanderpump Property Agents, Tilehurst.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.