|Added on Rightmove:||02 July 2018 (138 days ago)|
- FIRST FLOOR DOUBLE BEDROOM
- ROOM TO RENT - SINGLE OCCUPANTS ONLY
- RENT INCLUDES ALL BILLS
- COMMUNAL LOUNGE WITH SOFA, TV AND AMAZON PRIME
- SUPERFAST BROADBAND
- COMMUNAL GARDEN TO REAR
- LARGE SHARED KITCHEN WITH ALL APPLIANCES
- NEWLY RENOVATED THROUGHOUT
- BATHROOM SHARED WITH ONE OTHER OCCUPIER
- FULLY FURNISHED
Room to rent in House Share for single occupants only. Fully furnished first floor double bedroom.
The bedroom comes with a double bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers. The brand new bathroom will be shared with one other occupier. The property has been renovated throughout and finished to a high standard. You will have use of the communal lounge which will include a sofa , television and amazon prime TV. The communal kitchen has ample storage space, an oven, hob, washing machine, kettle, toaster and two fridge freezers. You will be free to make use of the rear garden and the brick built shed.
The rent is inclusive of council tax, gas, electricity, water and superfast broadband.
The property is located in a popular residential part of Gravesend and the town centre with its mainline train station is within walking distance. Gravesend offers an array of shops, bars and restaurants and the station provides a high speed service in to London.
AVAILABLE LATE JULY
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74277008.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000472325. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mann Lettings, Gravesend.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.