|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 August 2018 (59 days ago)|
- Traditional Semi-detached House
- Sitting Room, Dining Room and Re-fitted Kitchen
- Shower Room with WC and Further Separate WC
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Parking and Garden
- No Pets, Smokers or Sharers
- Available From end July 2018
Within walking distance of Ashby de la Zouch town centre is this well presented traditional semi-detached property. The property is comprised of entrance porch, sitting room, dining room, re-fitted kitchen with granite work tops and includes fridge, freezer, washing machine and cooker, shower room with wc and further separate wc to the ground floor. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms. The property benefits from gas central heating and south facing rear gardens. There is also off street parking and garage. The property is unfurnished, no pets, smokers or sharers and available from end July 2018.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74294507.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 9867. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashby Lettings, Ashby De La Zouch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.