|Added on Rightmove:||03 July 2018 (41 days ago)|
- RESIDENTS GYM
- SWIMMING POOL
- Guest cloakroom
- Fitted Kitchen
- Close to public transport
- Double glazing
- En suite
- ROOF TERRACE
Urban House boasts an innovative design that fits together an open plan fitted kitchen/living and dining area, four double bedrooms, two conteporary bathrooms (one en-suite). Tenants also benefit from shared residential leisure facilities such as swimming pool, fitness studio, cinema and business suite.
Bedrooms are installed with carpet and bespoke fitted wardrobe with gloss lacquer doors to master bedroom
- Fitted with quality brand appliances (including dishwasher)
- Stone worktops
- Gloss lacquer finish on cabinets
- Touch control ceramic hob
- Recycling bins
- Chrome shower head
- Polished chrome finish ladder style heated tower rail
- Mirrored cabinets and concealed lighting
- In curtilage parking
- 24 hour concierge service
On street/residents parking
Residential gym with swimming pool, fitness studio, cinema and business suite.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 430. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lionsgate Property Management, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.