|Added on Rightmove:||03 July 2018 (81 days ago)|
Literally 2 mins walk from Kennington tube station, this home is a perfect base for those looking to enjoy the touristic side of London. Families will really like the home as it is large and spacious (by London standards) with some lovely parks around.
- spread over 3 floors, the space is bigger than your usual central London property of comparable specs and price.
- with 3 bathrooms, there's no waiting for your turn in the shower as you'll all have your own space.
- Wi-Fi - we have very solid, unlimited wi-fi in the house so if you're in town on business you can connect easily.
- the garden is South-facing, so it becomes a lovely sun-trap on a fine day. And the living room has patio doors meaning this space is very light and bright.
- There's comfortable seating in the living room, and two single futons which can be pulled out as an extra bed if necessary.
- The kitchen was recently renovated, so everything is newly fitted and efficient. There is a table and benches in the kitchen for meals with young children - if you want to wipe the floor easily!
- There's also a dining table in the living room so plenty of space for family meals there too.
- From the kitchen and north-facing bedrooms you have a clear view of the Shard building, which is quite a sight on a sunny day!
- In London, proximity to the tube is everything. My house is literally 2 mins walk from Kennington underground station which, in turn, is only 8 mins direct to Leicester Square tube - taking you right into the heart of the capital.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1401. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hostmaker , Bermondsey.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.