|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||03 July 2018 (135 days ago)|
- A gorgeous two bedroom Victorian conversion flat
- Located between the Commons
- Tastefully decorated throughout with balanced accommodation and period features
- Beautiful lounge with an abundance of natural light and a dining table in the bay window
- A separate kitchen with high specification, integrated appliances and a breakfast bar
- Master bedroom with plenty of built in storage and an en-suite bathroom with corner shower
- Second double bedroom
- Contemporary family bathroom with white suite and shower over the bath
- A short walk from the cafes, bars, shops and restaurants on Northcote Road
- Close to Clapham Junction mainline station and Clapham South underground station
A gorgeous two bedroom Victorian conversion flat located between the Commons. Tastefully decorated throughout this flat offers well balanced accommodation and period features. The property comprises a beautiful lounge with an abundance of natural light and a dining table in the bay window. The separate kitchen boasts high specification, integrated appliances with an excellent finish and includes a breakfast bar. The second bedroom is a generous double and is located at the rear of the property next to a contemporary tiled family bathroom with white suite and shower over the bath. The spacious master bedroom on the top floor benefits from plenty of built in storage and an en-suite bathroom with corner shower. The property occupies a fantastic location, a short walk from the cafes, bars, shops and restaurants on Northcote Road. The excellent transport links from Clapham Junction Mainline Station and Clapham South Underground Station are also within easy reach, providing access to the City, West End and outer London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74308586.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BAT130619_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea Northcote Road.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.