|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 July 2018 (65 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 408993
Property Reference: 408993.
Bright and charming two bedroom flat on the top floor of a handsome Victorian house, well located on a quiet and leafy street.
Recently refurbished, with original period features including wooden floors, fireplaces, double-glazed wooden sash windows, and Victorian style radiators. The flat is spread over two levels with a winding staircase connecting the rooms.
- Light and airy open plan kitchen/living room.
- All new integrated kitchen with oak worktop.
- New bathroom with rain shower above bath.
- New combi-boiler with Nest wifi connected thermostat.Wooden floors, fireplaces, oak doors, double-glazed wooden sash windows, and Victorian style radiators.
- Beautiful views of the city at night from the living room.
- Free on-street parking
Tenants will need to pass a credit and reference check, and to provide their original passport for scanning (in accordance with legal requirements for landlords). Referencing checks through OpenRent cost £20 per tenant. No other fees will be charged.
Please get in touch for more details or to arrange a viewing.
Excellent rail links reaching central London in as little as 10 minutes (direct to London Bridge, Waterloo, Charing Cross, Victoria and Cannon Street) from Lewisham station (10 min walk). Also DLR to Canary Wharf. A 5 min bus journey brings you to New Cross with the East London line and rail links to Gatwick. There is also free on-street parking available.
Halesworth Road is a quiet and leafy street of pretty Victorian houses. It's just a few minutes' walk to the town centre, but it feels tucked away and private. Hilly Fields park is a short stroll away, as is Brockley Farmers' Market or the Lewisham Model Market at weekends. Greenwich Park or Blackheath are a 25 min walk. Brockley, New Cross or Deptford are within walking distance for nights out. There's convenient shopping at Lewisham Town Centre. A doctors' surgery is at the bottom of the road, as is a new leisure centre with swimming, gym and indoor climbing.
- Rent £1,350.00 per month (£311.54 per week)
- Bills are not included
- Deposit / Bond is £1,500.00, held in a secure Tenancy Deposit Scheme
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,350.00 per month (£311.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,500.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 27 July, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 408993
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 40899301072018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.