|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 July 2018 (44 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 124260
Property Reference: 124260.
Spacious Three Bedroom Maisonette in sought after Private Estate of Tarnwood Park
Would Suit Professional Tenants/Families.
- Larger than Average Flat on Two Floors with Feel of House
- Large Bright & Spacious Living Room
- 3 Good Sized Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Fitted Kitchen Oven & Hob
- Double Glazed
- Gas Central Heating
- Well Maintained Stunning Communal Garden
- Rear Bedrooms Overlooking The Tarn (Park)
- Peaceful and Quite Estate with Well Maintained Communal Gardens
- Mottingham Station BR (Zone 4) is 4 minutes walk from flat offering fast/regular services to London Bridge/Charing Cross in under 30 mins.
- Numerous buses offer transport to nearby Eltham, which offers restaurant, supermarkets/shops and many other amenities.
British Rail - Distances in Straight Line
- Mottingham 0.2 Miles
- New Eltham 0.8 Miles
- Eltham 1.0 miles
- Lewisham mainline / DLR 17-20min
- London Bridge / Charing Cross: 27-35 min
- Denmark Hill : 30 min
Close to A20 and Eltham High Street.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,300.00 per month (£300.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,800.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 01 August, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 124260
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 12426017032016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.