|Added on Rightmove:||03 July 2018 (77 days ago)|
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Good sized Conservatory
- Off street parking
- Gas Central Heating and UPVC double glazing throughout
- Modern attractive bathroom suite
- Great commuter links
- Sought after Cul-de-Sac location
New to the market! Early viewing is essential on this IMMACULATE two bedroom property that is ideally located in the popular residential area of Trentham. With good local schools close by and being just a short drive to the Royal Stoke university hospital this property could not be better situated. It is also within walking distance to the popular Trentham Gardens estate so could not be better placed for families and couples alike. Rent excludes the Tenancy Deposit and any other charges or fees - please contact us for further information or visit our website.
NEW to the market! Be the first to view this stunning two bedroom property that is ideally located in the popular residential area of Trentham, which has many excellent local schools and is perfect for access to commuting links, so would be ideal for those that need to travel.
The property has been maintained to a beautiful standard throughout and must be seen to be appreciated, comprising as follows;
Entrance hallway with stairs leading to the first floor
Good sized reception room with attractive feature fireplace and modern neutral décor
Lovely modern fully fitted kitchen with Electric oven and door leading into Conservatory
Good sized UPVC double glazed Conservatory with French doors leading out onto the beautiful private rear garden .
Good sized well presented Master bedroom with ample space for wardrobes
Well presented second Double bedroom
Modern bathroom with attractive white suite, shower over the bath and heated towel rail
Lovely private rear garden with patio and lawn area
Additional benefits include UPVC double glazing throughout, gas central heating, off road parking and a private enclosed rear garden. Early viewing essential as this property will not be available for long! Call today to book your viewing on 01782 740707.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74317436.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1850469. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Lettings, Hartshill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.