|Added on Rightmove:||03 July 2018 (49 days ago)|
- Great location
- A stones throw to the Lido
- Short walk to Clifton Village
- 5 minutes walk to The Triangle & Whiteladies Road
- First floor flat
- One bedroom flat
- Easy access in to the city centre
- Will have a new kitchen in place
- Plenty of light
- Council tax band B
**PHOTOS COMING SOON** WILL HAVE A NEW KITCHEN*** One double bedroom flat available in the heart of Clifton offered unfurnished, with white goods included and available on the 7th of August 2018.
The property is located on Oakfield Place which is just off Whiteladies Road offering easy access to plenty of amenities on Both Whiteladies Road, Clifton Triangle, Park Street and Clifton Village in a short walk. The property is also just two minutes walk To Clifton Down Shopping Centre and Clifton Train station, there are regular fast buses going in to the City Centre though you can also walk in about fifteen minutes. The property is also a stones' throw to The Lido and a selection of bars and pubs on St Pauls Road.
The flat is located on the first floor and briefly comprises of a good sized lounge with a balcony facing Southleigh Road and the Lido, a separate kitchen which will be refurbished and will be offered with a fridge freezer, washing machine, oven and hob, the bedroom is to the rear and is a good sized double, lastly is the shower room with is an en-suite to the bedroom and has a shower cubicle, WC and basin.
The property also benefits from residents permit parking and sash windows.
WHAT YOU WILL LIKE:
- Sought after location
- Next to The Lido
- A stones' throw to amenities
- Short walk in to the City Centre
- Fast bus links
- One double bedroom
- Residents permit parking
- One minute walk to Whiteladies Road
- Less than five minutes' walk to The Triangle
- Plenty of shops and supermarkets
- One minute walk to Clifton Down Train Station
- Will have a new kitchen
- Bright lounge
- Ideal for a professional couple
WHAT YOU MAY NOT LIKE:
- Tenants in receipt of housing benefit or with pets will not be considered for this property
- Applicants must earn at least two and half times the rent as a household in order to qualify to rent this property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 11765. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Letting Game, Henleaze.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.