|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||03 July 2018 (133 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 410369
Property Reference: 410369.
Beautiful ground floor double bedroom flat with secluded private garden minutes from Wandsworth Town station. No tenant fees.
- 4 minute walk to Wandsworth town rail Station
- 10 minute walk to Clapham Junction station
- Modern, Clean and Newly Decorated
- Private secluded garden
- Private car parking space
- Long term contract option available
- Cheapest council tax in the country (currently, at £50 pm)
The property is available furnished or unfurnished. Is it a purpose built ground floor flat with a new combi boiler and radiators throughout lending to efficient heating. The bedroom and lounge/dining area is carpeted with neutral warm wool thick carpets.
The newly fitted tiled bathroom has an L shaped combined bath and shower with a large waterfall shower head and hand held shower attachments.
The bedroom and lounge look out to the private garden which is brilliantly secluded by an outbuilding covered in ivy & foliage creating a sanctuary for both birds and yourselves as it encloses the garden quite nicely.
The entire flat has a contemporary feel and all the makings for you to create a relaxed and gorgeous home.
The ideal location
This gorgeous flat is located in the highly popular Wandsworth Town area, just minutes from the independent pubs, bars and restaurants of York Road. A short stroll away is the lush green open space of Wandsworth Common or the river Thames with relaxed riverside pubs. For a spot of shopping you are spoilt for choice with newly refurbished Southside shopping centre and the boutiques of Northcote Road.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,450.00 per month (£334.62 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,008.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 08 August, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 410369
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 41036903072018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.