|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 November 2019 (28 days ago)|
- End Mews House on corner plot, close to Chester
- 2 double bedrooms
- Attractive rear garden and decked patio
- Side driveway parking for several cars
- Close to local amenities
- Open plan kitchen / dining room
- Wood laminate flooring
- Available November!
- Council Tax Band A
An end mews property situated in a popular residential area on the outskirts of the city. The property offers spacious unfurnished accomodation with a lovely enclosed rear garden, within a corner plot and ample driveway parking.
Accommodation is unfurnished and comprises entrance into inner hallway through to kitchen and open plan lounge/ dining area with patio doors out to a raised decked patio and garden with mature borders and side corner garden and driveway. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and bathroom.
Early viewing a must as this property will let quickly....
Available for a November move!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 000112641. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beresford Adams Lettings, Chester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.