|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 August 2018 (156 days ago)|
- Available With Zero Deposit
- Three Bedrooms
- New Carpet Throughout
- 0.7 Miles To Grove Park Station
- Chinbrook Meadows Park
- Off Street Parking
- Private Garden
- Double Glazed Windows
- 0.2 From Marvels Lane Primary School
- Energy Efficiency Rating: D
*Available with Zero Deposit* Acorn are delighted to market this newly refurbished three bedroom top Floor split level garden modern maisonette, situated a mere 0.7 miles from Grove Park station. This property brings array of local amenities making it extremely ideal for commuters.
Located on the sought of Mayeswood Road, the property comprises of a spacious reception room, three spacious bedrooms and a three piece family bathroom, with a spacious kitchen/diner.
Convenience is unrivalled, with London Zone 4 Grove Park station offering direct links into London Bridge, Charing Cross, Waterloo East & Cannon Street in as little as 14 minutes. Both a Sainsbury’s & Tesco’s local are by the station, the garden backs onto the award winning Chinbrook Meadows Park accessed from Chinbrook Road & importantly luxury Bannatynes Health Club on Marvels Lane. While the contemporary Bromley Town Centre is just 2.3 miles South.
Additional benefits include: double glazing, off street parking and private garden.
Energy Efficiency Rating: D
Call now to arrange a viewing on 020 8857 2244.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P217575. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Grove Park.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.