|Added on Rightmove:||04 July 2018 (106 days ago)|
- TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
- Luxury Apartment built to High Specification
- Two Double Bedrooms / Built-in Wardrobes
- Good Size Living/Dining Room
- Modern En-Suite & Family Bathroom
- Lovely Landscaped Communal Garden
- Allocated Parking
- EPC Rating: B
- Walking Distance to Banstead Village and Train Station
- AVAILABLE 1ST AUGUST
Belvoir is pleased to present this stunning two double bedroom apartment. The apartment has been recently built with quite high specifications and boasts of excellent finish and quality. It comprises of two double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, good size living/dining room with modern, fully fitted open plan kitchen. It has a luxury of two modern bathrooms too with one of them being en-suite with the Master bedroom. The apartment is being offered on a furnished basis.
There's a lovely landscaped communal garden at the rear of the building and an allocated parking bay in the front. Banstead Village and Railway Station are walking distance from the apartment.
In every respect, it's a lovely family apartment with all required amenities available.
Viewing Highly Recommended.
AVAILABLE FROM 1ST AUGUST
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74337794.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28005800. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Sutton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.