|Added on Rightmove:||04 July 2018 (163 days ago)|
- A delightful split level apartment
- Set within a private gated school conversion
- Neutral decor throughout
- Spacious open-plan reception/dining and kitchen
- Galleried double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room
- Second double bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Modern bathroom
- Secure off street parking
- Near the local amenities
- The local transport links include Clapham Common and Clapham North underground stations
A delightful split level apartment set within a private gated school conversion with secure off street parking. The property boasts well balanced accommodation with neutral decor throughout. Comprising a spacious open-plan reception/dining and kitchen, a galleried double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room, a second double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and a modern bathroom. Reed Place is a development just off Clapham High Street which is famous for its vibrant and bustling cafes, bars and restaurants. The local transport links include Clapham Common and Clapham North Underground stations and Clapham High Street Mainline station providing direct links to the City, the West End and outer London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74341649.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CCM100116_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham Common & Brixton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.