|Added on Rightmove:||04 July 2018 (103 days ago)|
- Fabulous three bedroom ground floor maisonette
- Set within a stunning manor conversion
- Superb triple-aspect reception room with a lovely outlook
- Sleek modern kitchen with room-to-dine
- Master bedroom with en suite and fitted wardrobes
- Two further double bedrooms, one en suite and bathroom
- Fantastic communal gardens
LONG LET. Situated in a stunning manor conversion in an exclusive location this fantastic three bedroom maisonette offers spacious interiors and is beautifully presented throughout.
Mavelstone Road is a peaceful residential street enviably situated within easy reach of the amenities and transport links of Bromley while Elmstead Woods Station is also nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74343026.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1072128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Bromley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.