|Added on Rightmove:||04 July 2018 (163 days ago)|
- Impressive two bedroom ground floor flat
- Set within a charming period conversion
- Bright and airy reception room with space-to-dine
- Stylish open-plan kitchen
- Superb South-facing private garden
- Large bay-fronted master bedroom
- Good-sized second double bedroom
LONG LET. This lovely two bedroom ground floor flat is beautifully presented throughout and offers a fantastic open-plan living space, stylish contemporary kitchen and superb South-facing private garden.
Honor Oak Park boasts a selection of local amenities as well as being just moments from Honor Oak Park Station which offers superb links into central London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1072447. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Blackheath.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.